RE: Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #1246

Thomas Barr <tcbiii at earthlink_net> wrote:

<<
I have NH4SO4 sitting right here. I'm not sure
if I feel that lucky:) It might be good for some real nutty folks with no
fish or life in their tanks besides plants and that really want to try and
keep a very tight wrap on it...........but I'd rather juggle some anthrax
vials.

Speaking as a potentially nutty person, what if you mixed the NH4SO4 solution with a product like Amquel first? Wouldn't that neutralize its effects on the fish but allow plants to use it?

-- Stephen