The hair algae saga continues... :-)

I took my ottos back to the store and bought two more platies and five
Amano shrimp, so now I have a total of five Amano's and three platies
(which are presently beating on each other!!!), oh yes, and about a
bzillion trillion assorted pond and Malayn trumpet snails.

Is this enough to control the hair algae? I'm hesitant to get a lot of
shrimp largely because I'm afraid they'll starve! Currently I'm not
feeding anybody in the tank anything.

Also, I'm trying to track down Jobes's plant sticks... would Yard Birds
or some similar store stock them? Maybe I'll just have to contribute a
little money to the defence fund to get them. ;-)

Thanks!

William
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.