[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>
- Subject: Re: LED's
- From: Thomas Barr <tcbiii at earthlink_net>
- Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2001 01:37:54 -0700
- In-Reply-To: <200108250748.f7P7mOk18157 at actwin_com>
- User-Agent: Microsoft-Outlook-Express-Macintosh-Edition/5.02.2022
Thanks Ivo for the good info on it.
I'll settle for PC's and MH's. Still, it would be somewhat like the Quartz
halogen lights that I did a few years back but cost much more.
> Given the above, and the generally high cost of existing white LED fixtures,
> I decided for abandoning the idea for now and revisiting it maybe in
> five years or so. But if someone is willing to spend money and effort
> on experimenting with LED technology, I would be the first to applaud,
> and be interested in seeing the results !
> - - Ivo Busko
> Baltimore, MD