Re: Amano shrimp

I also had similar experience with ghost shrimps, even the yo yo loaches
learnt how to make a expensive bite out of them. However, I found that amano
shrimps, and wood shrimps, for some reason, even the smaller ones are quite
fish proof, not to mention the larger ones you usually get from LFS. Amano
shrimps can easily get to over an inch, and no dwarf cichlid can get to it.
I have amano shrimps as small as 1/2 inch, and they live happily with my
bettas, a few SA dwarf cichlids, and even a pair of breeding kribs.

Hope this helps
Kenneth