Re: Monster Hair Algae

Cherry Barbs will peck at it, but I don't know if
they'd be enough to control the stuff.  Mollies and
other livebearers also eat hair algae, but my
experience is that they need to be in groups of three
or more in order to avoid their bullying other fish.

Anytime I've introduce a single livebearer to help
with hair algae (Ok, I've only done it twice), they've
proven to be bullies.  Add two more, everyone gets along.