RE: M3 CO2 System

Tom,

I purchased the M3 deluxe system, which is the same as the econo but with
the solenoid.  I am quit pleased with it and think it was a good choice.  I
am able to get fine control from the needle valve ( <1 bubble/sec) and the
quality seems very high.  Definitely recommend them.  Shipping was very fast
as well.

The only problem I had with mine was that the solenoid seemed to "stick" for
the first week or so.  I have it hooked up to the same timer as my lights,
and a few days I came home to find the CO2 not working -- manually cycling
the timer switched it on.  I think it is working fine now.

-Tony