[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: JBJ lights
- To: <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>
- Subject: Re: JBJ lights
- From: Thomas Barr <tcbiii at earthlink_net>
- Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 02:31:41 -0700
- In-Reply-To: <200108230748.f7N7m5s14772 at actwin_com>
- User-Agent: Microsoft-Outlook-Express-Macintosh-Edition/5.02.2022
> From: Aquatic-Plants-Owner at ActWin_com (Aquatic Plants Digest)
> Reply-To: Aquatic-Plants at ActWin_com
> Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 15:04:34 -0800
> From: "Gay" <ghemsath at att_net>
> Subject: JBR = ?
> Questions for Tomas Barr
> JBR = ?
> Who, Where And Web site
> ghemsath at att_net
JBJ, I'm sorry. Not JBR. They make lighting systems and might be available
through someone. Not sure really. I know they have an ad in either FAMA or
TFH so you could track them down and find out. Nice stuff, good prices and
service. A number of stores in CA carry them and are very happy with them.