50G Project

Remember - please don't put the word "help" in the header.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Mike Wright" <mikewright79 at hotmail_com>
To: aquatic-plants at actwin_com
Subject: Help with a 50 gallon project
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 01:49:09 +0000

Hello everyone! I just moved up here (Rockford Illinois from big bad Texas)
and stumbled into a Biology teacher with a 50 gallon tank full of the
nastiest green sludge water I have ever seen.  It has been cleaned,
substrate put down, and we are ready to start with the plants.  This is
where I need help.  It is going to be a low to med light tank and I am
looking for some plants to go in.  I would appreciate any help on this
project and am able to pay shipping.  Please contact me off list for more
details (I know this is vague).  Bottom line at this point is we don't know
if the school is going to be willing to help with the initial cost of new
equipment, plants and fish so everything at this point has been volunteer.
Any ideas on places to cultivate in the Rockford area? People in the area?
Stores in the area? Like I said, I am so new here I don't even have a phone
book yet!  Thanks for the help and again, please respond off list so we
don't fill up the list with my junk!

Thanks so much!
Mike Wright
mikewright79 at hotmail_com