Re: Aquatic Plants Depot response

Isn't it amazing that some retailers can take a somewhat critical post and
respond in a way that will ultimately generate business for them, whereas
others take actions that will give many, many potential customers a "you will
never see a penny of my money in my lifetime" attitude?

I was totally satisfied with my dealings with Sheri and Hope at Aquatic
Plants Depot. Healthy plants, low prices, reasonable shipping, good
communication, and no minimum order. What more could you ask for?
Dave