CO2 System Advice

At 03:48 AM 8/16/01 -0400, Gord McKenzie asked:
>There is the Dave
>Gomberg setup although when I contacted him in the past he didn't seem keen
>on shipping to Canada (is that still true Dave?),

It's not me really, it's Canada Post.   Their rules for insurance are
pretty Draconian, so you have to upgrade to this fancy class of mailing to
buy insurance.  I used to take my customers' chances to Canada because of
the high cost, but it was clearly explained to me this was a bad idea so I
changed my policy and now insure to Canada.  That makes it expensive (about
$15US extra for postage).

--
Dave Gomberg, San Francisco       gomberg at wcf dot com
NEW Planted Aquaria Magazine:        http://www.wcf.com/pam