wrong bolbitis id

 In looking at the aquaticplantdepot site I do agree
with them that they have an asian form of Bolbitis
listed.  This plant is not to be confused with
Bolbitis heudelotti which is an excellent African
aquarium plant and grows well even under lower light
and lower fertilized conditions.  If this is indeed B.
heteroclita I can't say but it does look consistent
with what I have seen come out of the Orient as a
Bolbitis heteroclita.  I am not a big fan of this bog
plant (b. heterclita), as it has never grown well for
me.  B. heudelotti, on the other hand is a wonderful
aquarium plant.  Perhaps this is the plant you are
thinking of Josh, but I disagree that the plant is mis
I'd.

Klaus