RE: About That BGA

Hi,

I've noticed a real correlation between water temp and the growth of
BGA in one of my tanks. I managed to eradicate the BGA in that tank,
but then the water began to get hot even with the air conditioner
going (it gets over 100 degrees here some days). Then the BGA began
to take hold again. My other three tanks never heat up like that and
don't have any BGA, at least visible, to speak of. Weird and a very
frustrating problem to nail down.

Another time that I had serious problems with BGA in all my tanks was
when I first began to use Jobes spikes and was much too liberal about
adding them. Learned my lesson about that in a hurry.

Anyway, I share your frustration.

JoAnn
http://www.plantedtank.com