[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: regulators

>>You can get a really nice two-stage one
(Victor model Vts253b-320) for about $180 or a really nice single stage
(Victor model Sr253b-320) for about $120 by submitting a request
through www.mygeek.com or check a local welding parts
supplier that carries Victor.  Other brands are usually cheaper.  OR
you can get a really cheap one from www.harborfreight.com for about
$30.  I have used these and they are kind of sloppy -- some don't hold
a setting very well -- some better than others <<

Or you can get a complete system made for the aquarium called Profistar by a
german company that includes regulator, built in needle valve, bubble
counter,check valve, and a reactor, for $185.00

Robert Paul H
Plants, wood, rock, equipment
AB newsletter, 810 subscribers
New articles, new gallery pics, new products