RE Dual stage regulators and CO 2 Setups

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Boulet Stephen-CSB046 <Stephen.Boulet at motorola_com>
To: "'shieber at yahoo_com'" <shieber at yahoo_com>
Cc: "'Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com'" <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>
Subject: RE Dual stage regulators and CO 2 Setups

Thanks for the great post to the list. I have a biowheel setup too
(though I decided that the plants make the best filter and disconnected
the biowheels, leaving the powerhead and sponge prefilter in place), and
have been using an Eheim diffuser. I can second the observations about
the Eheim. I needed probably closer to 200+ bubbles/minute before my
plants would start pearling. (In spite of the fact that I too added
baking soda and did bleach and muriatic acid soaks for the diffuser).
Not what I wanted.

I'm waiting for a CO2 reactor I ordered to come in. Having to refill a
10# CO2 tank for a 55 gallon planted aquarium every few months is no fun.

__
Stephen Boulet