Plant Tanks Gotta Go

Just checking here first to see if anyone is interested in either a 29
gallon or 55 gallon planted tank. I also have a 20 gallon tank under the 29
gallon on an iron stand. I am located in the Lehigh Valley/Allentown area of
Pennsylvania. 55 and 29 gal are approx 1-1/2 years old. Not sure about the
20 gallon.

Perfecto 29 Gallon has full flourite substrate/Whisper 2 filter/Second
Nature Acura 1000 heater
Canopy is homemade with AH Supply Parts 2 x 40 compact flourescent light
bulbs

Rotala macranda
Rotala Wallichii
Sag
Eusteralis Stellata
Proserpinaca Palustris
Giant Hygro
Hygro Stricta
Cabomba Furcata
Glossostigma
lilaeopsis
heteranthera zosterfolia
bacopa monnieri

Perfecto 55 gallon on a pine stand w/4panel (2 doors open) style, partially
pictured on web page
First layer laterite/1/2 flourite & 1/2 gravel over top (I used acrylic
panels rather than canopy)
Marineland Emperor 400 with biowheels
Ebo Jager 150 watt heater
Aqua Clear powerhead (to pump in co2)
1 CustomSeaLife BriteLite 2 x 65 watts
I have 2 extra bulbs at 65 watts, and have been using 2 x 55 watt bulbs at
5000 K
Cabomba, Egeria, crypts, hygro difformis, tropic sunset, ludwigia,
myriophyllum heterophyllum, sag, vals, bacopa caroliana, ludwigia arcuata,
eichornia diversifolia, aponogeton don'tknowasaurus, anubias

20 gallon tank was used for breeding purposes, contains only gravel.
1 Perfecto double strip light 2 x 20 watt, + 1 single strip over front, with
perfecto plastic canopy
Whisper 2 filter
Ebo Jager heater
lots of java moss, fontanalis and/or christmas moss (got mixed up)
hygro difformis
anubias

I am adopting out fish as I find owners. Currently looking for a good home
for croaking (sparkling? gouramis) and apisto viejitas.

http://www.enter.net/~smalloy/Page5.htm

If you're interested in specifics or other pics, e-mail me for info rather
than responding to list.

Thanks,

Sylvia