Untranslateable Japanese pages - awesome photos!

I found these pages of some interest.  Google could
not translate them for me, but there are some good
photos of some unusual aquarium plants.  If anyone
knows what some of the unidentified ones are, let us
know!

 http://www.aquazone.org/water_plants_guide.htm

http://www.ktp.or.kr/~felixe/plants/plants_menu.html

I have concluded that the plant I was trying to
identify on page 32 of Nature Aquarium World is
Eusteralis yatabeana.  Is that plant even seen outside
of Japan?

Cavan