Myriophyllum tuberculatum (the RED one)

Do any of the Canadians on the APD have Myriophyllum tuberculatum (its the
red one) growing in their tanks? Want to sell/trade/give away a bit of it to
me? I have been trying to find this for years, to no avail. I've recently
found out that the Canadian government, in its wisdom, has listed ALL
Myriophyllum species as noxious weeds and won't allow them into the country
so ordering it from Tropica is out. But if someone who lives here has it
already, big brother can't say much about us trading it.

Thanks,

James Purchase
Toronto