One last shrimp question... :-)

Since my LFS has no minimum order, I'm beginning to think maybe I'll buy
five or so just to see if they like me water. I know my water is pretty
alkaline, and probably hard too, so maybe they'll like it?

Also, the temp in my tank is 78 F. Is this too high? The krib said they
like 20 degrees Celcius. My mind doesn't work in Celcius. :-)

Thanks for answering dumb questions! :-)

William
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.