Re: eheim question

Thanks for the suggestions Scott.

Last night I was doing a water change, and turned off
a hang-on back filter on a 25gal tank.  When I plugged
it back in later, nothing happened.  I took the thing
apart, and cleaned the magnet, etc, back to normal.
Then "Doh! Do the same to the Eheim!" came to mind.  I
just did it, and I have seen moderate improvement in
flow.  But still now what it should be.  I think
you're right--I need to replace those parts.

Arthur
http://www.geocities.com/anwestover