Barclaya longifolia Seed Sowing

Greetings:
I have two very large Barclaya longifolia plants growing in my 38 gallon
aquarium that are blooming continuously at the present time. They have
produced seeds off and on for about a year now. I have read that the plants
are self fertile so I expect that the seeds that form would germinate. I
haven't seen any new plants yet and would like to grow some of them from
seed. Would someone be able to give me some advice on how to sow these
seeds?

The tank is stocked with assorted Tetras, two Hoplo cats, Rasboras, two
SAE's (that are doing a fabulous job with the black brush algae),six
Ottocinclus and a pair of kribensis. I use undergravel filtration as well as
an outside power filter to remove particulates. The other plants in this
tank are assorted Crypts. I use an All Glass double tube light using Triton
bulbs on a timer for about 12 1/2 hours per day. I am very lazy in doing
water changes, maybe once per month with water additions as evaporation
requires. When I do clean the tank I will usually change 150% of the water.
Two to three 3/4 tank siphons with fill ups between. The tank is heated to
82-84 F year round except for now when we have a heat wave. No A/C.

If any other information is needed, let me know and I'll try to supply it.

Thanks,
Jerry Smith in northern NJ, USA