More shrimp questions...

I'm starting to wonder, since I've heard some things about these shrimp
not being particularly hardy, would it be a good idea to just buy, say,
five or so and see if I can keep them alive?

Also, since my tank is just getting running again, the plants haven't
grown in very densely yet, and there aren't that many hiding places. Will
this bother the shrimp? Once the plants get growing, I spend half an hour
every day looking for my cories. ;-)

William
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.