Re: For the Defense Fund

Howdy Folks,

To the person who inquired about the Aqua Journals I have listed on
eBay to benefit the defense fund:

Unfortunately, the only copies of Aqua Journal that I have are the
ones I've listed on eBay.

Also, I thought I would clarify that all auctions that come up under
a seller search using my username (jazz2nite) on eBay that end
anytime in August 2001 will be strictly to benefit the defense fund.
I'll be adding items as I find them and as time permits.

I thought this would give everyone the opportunity to have fun
bidding, while doing some good at the same time.

Thanks!

JoAnn