Nomaphila stricta?

Is this a valid species name?  Or is it Hygrophilia
corymbrosa?  I'm confused.  I barely remember having
something sold as Nomiphila years ago, and it seems
like it may have been different from corymbrosa, but
I'm not sure.  I do remember that snails I didn't even
know I had came out of nowhere to devour it.

I would like to know for the sake of accuracy in
regards to my club's AHAP program.

Thanks, Cavan