Free e.tennellus and more

Hello,
All e.tennellus are spoken for at this point. Still have:

Crystal Vals
Java Moss
Dwarf Onions
Small amount of lilaeopsis
Hemianthus micranthemoides
Micranthemum micranthemoides
Hydrocotyle leucocephala
Small amount of Riccia
Small amount of Hygrophila polysperma
Some Heteranthera zosterifolia Trimmings
Didiplis diandra

All plants can be seen (somewhat) in:
http://209.208.139.244/aqua_home/vchan/75_Gal/75GalMain.htm

The above plant list can also be seen at:
http://209.208.139.244/aqua_home/vchan/aqua_Home_Resource_Cuttings.htm

Paypal $5 to $10 Fedex shipping anywhere in U.S.

Due to the nature of this offer, I'll be charging shipping this time to
benefit the "Fund", starting at $5.00. I've sent out many free plants before
and the feedbacks are always good. You may PayPal directly to the fund if
prefer.

My plants are not the most spectacular but they are healthy and algae free.
And I hope more advanced aquarists will consider "open" they tanks and
benefit us newbies and a worthwhile cause at the same time.

Thnx!

Vincent.