New pics and many new articles on my website

Hi, folks,

I've made many changes to my website.  If you like to see a
lot more new pics, find out how you can grow your own moss
wall, how to lower the temperature in your tank without
having to spend a fortune, how to grow the Christmas moss/Ricca
fluitans/Micranthenum micranthemoides emmersed and how to feed CO2 to more
than one fish tank from just one
gas cylinder, please click on:

http://www.geocities.com/aironfire/

Please remember, my offer still stands.  Just send a donation
to the defense fund and a pack of beautiful christmas moss together
with the exotic narrow leaf java fern will be on its way to you.

If you want to copy any of the pictures of my website, including
the 2 that shows my younger daughter, please feel free to do so.

Loh K L