Low Light "Fluffy" Plants

I've set up a 7-gallon All Glass Mini Bow at work a la Walstad.  The mini
bow has a 14-watt flourescent light in the hood.  I've looked through plant
lists on the net and in what books I have and can't seem to find a "fluffy"
plant that might do well in this tank.  Are there any?  A couple of
references sound as if limnophila sessiliflora or myriophyllum aquaticum
might be okay here, but the majority of sources list these plants as
needing high light.  Does anyone have any suggestions?  Tank should end up
with ph 7-7.4 and kh 3, temp 78.

Thanks.