Plant Inquiry

Hi!
I'm having trouble getting new plants for my 3 yr old tanks. I'm wondering if anyone would be interested in
sending some of their plants (cuttings, babies, or stuff that would only be thrown out) to me. I would fully pay for the shipping, but keep in mind I'm in
Atlantic Canada! :-) So far away! I have Wisteria,
Water Sprite, Java fern, etc. mostly common plants. I'm interested in some java moss, crystalwart, hornwort, and some more "exotic" plants. I can't remember the
names of some others, but any would really help me out!
Please email me if you can help.
Thanks in advance,
Sherri

Get FREE email at ---> http://www.gamerplanet.com