Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #1194

Aquatic-Plants-Owner at ActWin_com writes:

<< Because Madagascar has been physically cut off from the rest
 of the world for a very, very long time. Go back in time
 and put a few sprigs of Cabomba in Madagascar and Lace
 Plants would probebly never exist.

Moving animals to places they don't belong is one of the main causes of
extinction caused my man. It's unconscionable to release non native animals,
plants, or microbes into the environment. We as keepers of nonnative animals
or plants along with native animals should always remember that exposure of
native fish to the aquarium environments can cause them to pick up non native
microbes. so you can't release them either.

Moon