Re: Glossostigma elatinoides and Echinodorus tennelus

I looked at the True Aquarium Plants site, as suggested, but was put off by
the $16.95 minimum shipping charge.  I've just completed a transaction with
Aquatic Plant Depot http://aquaticplantdepot.com/, because they have no
minimum order, and they charge only the cost of Priority Mail for shipping.
All I wanted was three plants, which came to about $8, and with about $4
postage, the whole order came to $12, i.e. about $5 less than the price some
companies charge just for shipping!

Furthermore, I placed my order on-line last Friday afternoon.  The order was
shipped from Florida on Monday, and I received it in Massachusetts on
Wednesday.  I don't think I could have asked for better service or more
reasonable cost.

John T. Fitch
Web Page: www.fitchfamily.com/aquarium.html

----- Original Message ----- > Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2001 16:24:51 -0400