Re: Calif aquatic plant "regs"

>>And for the record, here in California we don't have very many waterways,
natural or not. The ones that we do have are the only means by which we are
able to provide irrigation to most of the state. If water flow were
restricted in any way the state could die<<

Almost missed this..where in California do you live, the dessert? Ca has a
huge network of rivers, lakes,  streams and creeks. Some of the best white
water rafting around. Having all the farm irragation systems clogged by
little Susies goldfish tank plants is a fantasy! A little reality here
please.

Robert Paul H
http://www.aquabotanic.com