Re: amano shrimp

>>I am looking for recomendations as to quantity of
Amano shrimp I will need in a 135g with 25 Ottos. Also
any suggestion on suppliers?<<

I think 20 would be too few.  I think I would shoot
for 40-50, or maybe more, taking into account
mortality.

There is at least one member of this list who has
experience ordering them wholesale.  Perhaps he can
offer more information.  Maybing teaming up with
someone locally who also wants them will make a large
shipment economical.

Arthur
http://www.geocities.com/anwestover