The Cube Tank

>Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 12:08:58 -0700 (PDT)
>From: David Luckie <davidluckie at yahoo_com>

>> http://www.geocities.com/aironfire/index.html
>
>Those are beautiful tanks.

Thanks, David.  The cube tank is made of glass.  I didn't build
it myself.  Had it custom made from a fish shop.  As for its
dimensions, I have a confession to make ;)  It isn't really a cube.
I just call it so because it looks like one.  The actual
dimensions are 24"(L) X 20"(W) X 20"(H).

I would not go for a hexagonal or cylindrical tank if I were you.
Somehow or other, anything that is not rectangular in shape
doesn't look as nice.  I would agree that a bow front does add an
interesting dimension but the overall shape still has to be
rectangular for it to look good.

As for prices, it would be useless information to you if I
were to tell you how much the cube tank costs.  Here in Singapore,
there are more than a hundred fish shops competing with
each other on a tiny island of about 3.8 million people.
It takes more than 15,000 Singapores to fill one US
of A.  But I like to hear the sound of gnashing
teeth, so I will tell you anyway.  It's 62 Sing dollars which
is about US$34.

Eat your heart out, David :)

Loh K L