----Original Message Follows----
From: "Unni" <unni at orientalaquarium_com>
To: <the_submariner at hotmail_com>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 08:56:17 +0800

Dear Joe,

It is eriocaulon seatceum of thailnd origin. Rather difficult one in mormal
aqaurium conditions, but can grow faster in law temp conditions, around 25 C
Currently 2 species of Tonina are available, Tonina fluvitalis and Tonina
species.Both are considered difficult, but in my tank all three plants,
Eriocaulon seatcuem, Tonia species, Tonia fluvitalis growing well. What I
did, I reconstituted the R.O water to mainatin low GH and KH and also the
temp is maintained at 25 C.

regards,
Unnikrishnan,
Singapore.