AGA conference and the Clarion

Anyone planning on calling to make reservations at the Clarion, in
Chattanooga, for the AGA conference should move that activity to next week
or better yet, the following week on their To-Do-List.  I called yesterday
and they said they had a power outage, had evacuated the building and I
should call today (Tuesday).  I called today and they said there was "a
small fire" yesterday and I should call back in around 7-10 days they had no
power.  That must have been some "small fire"!

Daphne