Perfecto SHO lights buyback

I purchased two of the 55 watt double bulb SHO lights over two years ago.
Recently one of the ballasts was acting up.

I called Perfecto about a replacement ballast and they informed me that they
would buy back my lights and also the bulbs because they were discontinued.
They FedExed a box to me with a return slip. I sent them back and received a
check for about $450.

Before shipping the lights back to Perfecto I bought a 55 watt 4 bulb setup
with an oak hood from Aquarium Hobbyist Supply. The total with shipping was
$210.

It took me about 3 hours to assemble and it puts out much more light in my
opinion. The $240 I had left over was nice also!!