iron usage

Jeff Vamos Wrote:

	"...Is this normal
to be using this much Iron? I have to add more Iron than macronutients. Am I
right by adding all the micronutients even though I am only testing for
Iron?..."

I have a somewhat similar Iron question:  I am dosing with PMDD which I mix
separately for each compound.  I keep adding my Cleated Trace Mix at
significantly higher levels than prescribed.  Despite this, my Seachem Iron
test always comes in very, very low.  I have been reluctant to keep adding
more Cleated Trace until iron hits recommended levels.  Should just keep
adding?  Should I add iron only, or the Cleated mix.  (I do follow the
test's procedure for testing cleated Iron, i.e. let the color develop for 45
min).

Thanks

--Caleb