cyperus helferi

Hello, does anyone know of a good source for Cyperus helferi? I've admired
it for quite some time in Amano's and other's tanks and think that I finally
have a layout in mind perfectly suited for it. This is going to be a 36" x
24" x 24" discus tank planted in zen fashion. I will furnish the particulars
in a future posting providing everything works out according to plan. I will
gladly pay top dollar for this plant or trade with anybody who's interested.
Contact me offlist for a list of plants that I have access to or, better
yet, with a wishlist.
Thank you in advance,
Kurt N.