Informal gathering in Ft. Collins, CO

A noted plant enthusiast and author is visiting Ft. Collins, Colorado at the
end of August. I was wondering if any APD-ites in the Northern Colorado area
would be interested in an informal get together with him. I'm thinking of a
simple agenda like touring a local shop and then doing dinner and discussing
plants. It will probably happen on a week night. Let me know via e-mail if
you are interested.

BTW, many folks have been asking for copies of my book and video. I can no
longer supply them but I have the book and some previous published articles
and technical briefs on my web site  in the Aquarist's University section
for reading or downloading.

George Booth in Ft. Collins, CO (booth at frii dot com)
  The website for aquatic gardeners by aquatic gardeners
    Major additions in July!  On-line book, articles and tech briefs!
      http://www.frii.com/~booth/AquaticConcepts/