canister filters

      I want to say thanks to those who replied to my questions, on
and off list.  While the most best reviews seem to be with Eheim, I
got impatient and went to a LFS and picked up a Filstar filter.  It has
lots of neat features, and it leaked.  Steady dripping on one side of
the lid.  I tried Aquarium Pharmaceuticals but only got a recoding
inviting me to leave a message, not a person.
      So I decided to follow list wisdom and get that Eheim.  I returned
the Filstar, and half a day _later_ Aquarium Pharmaceuticals called
me.  Too little too late.
      -Chrys
     Planted Aquarium Web Page-
http://chrys.addr.com/aquarium/