Choice of HQI bulbs

I found this really good deal from a hardware store for 150W HQI set. But
they have only two options of bulbs, Philips 4200K Powertone, or BVL 10000K
Hitlite. I pay $85 for the whole set if I choose 4200K bulb or $105 if I
choose 10000K bulb. I read about light spectrum, and lux... etc... But still
can't decide which bulb to get, neither of them is perfect. Actually, I
think I should get 10000K for better look of the tank, since MH Lights are
full spectrum anyway. I just want to heard you guys opinions.

Thanks
Kenneth