Re: page 32 nature aquarium world

>I don't know... Isn't Heteranthera dubia a floating
>plant pictured in the Baensch Atlas volume 2?
>
>How about that Eusteralis yatabeana Amano mentions.
>I've never heard of that one anywhere else.
>
>Cavan

Unfortunately I am at work and cannot check either reference, but I can say
that Heteranthera dubia is not a floating plant, at least it is not
"intended" to be one.  It will certainly continue to grow while floating
though.  IME it is a weed, in a good sense.  I keep some planted in a 75
gallon and it can easily grow one foot per week with CO2 and decent
nutrients.  I see it often in lakes around Minnesota.

Mike Grace