Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #1159

>> hi all,
  I'm going to get a canister filter for my planted 29
gallon tank.
   Any suggestions?  I wa sthinking of the HOT Magnum.
 Pros and
cons?
   i want to change form my aquaclear to have a filter
I can place the
return on under the water surface.
- -Chrys

I have both a HOT Magnum and a Fluval 204 which have
taken turns on a 29gal.

The Magnum is ok, but it can be a pain to clean and
change the media, because the assembly is a bit
complex. No such problems with the Fluval.

I've not had any reliability problems with either
filter and both companies have been super in customer
service.

Martin