Re: Az Aquatic Gardens

Scott and Daphne,

Thanks for your interest in my problem.

I do need to try calling Arizona Aquatic Gardens again on the right day and
time zone for them - but I get busy at work too and tend to forget. I
actually did call twice so far but got the "mailbox full" message both times.
That lead to my failed e-mail attempt.

I'll give them the benefit of the doubt and let everyone know what happens
when I finally make contact. The guy from AAG who called me originally to
warn of the delay in shipping sure seemed like a nice guy.  I forget his name.

Bob Olesen
West Palm Beach