Arizona Aquatic Gardens

A few weeks ago, I received an order from Arizona Aquatic Gardens.  I
paid for weekend delivery and that is how my package was shipped.
However, the package was held up by the USPS and did not arrive until
a couple of days later.  A few of the plants were mush.   Arizona
Aquatic Gardens was very responsive to the problem and credited me
for the express shipping and damaged plants.  This is in spite of
their disclaimer that they are not responsible for losses due to
shipping conditions!

I have purchased from them for a couple of years now and this is
consistent with my past experiences - if there have been any
problems, they rectify them immediately when I call.  I am glad I
called because otherwise I would have been upset with the company and
would not have used them again.  One of the true measures of a
company is how they deal with problems when they occur.  With respect
to Arizona Aquatic Gardens, I have been quite impressed with their
desire to satisfy the customer.  I put them in the same league as
some of the other great vendors I use such as AH Supply, Monolith
Marine Monsters, Daleco, SpectraPure, Aquaculture Supply, and Pet
Warehouse.  (There are others but they do not immediately come to
mind.)  I wish I could say that my experiences with some other
companies were as positive!

Ken Simolo