Re: Java Fern Growing Emersed

Sorry to enter this discussion after it's over, but I've got a Java fern
growing emersed in a 10-gallon tank. There's only enough water to reach
the top of a corner filter. That and a tight-fitting glass cover keeps
the humidity high. It's sending out a couple of large tri-fold leaves at
a time. This tank was originally a fry tank. The Java fern was originally
in my 20-gallon tank, where all the leaves melted. Nothing was left
except the rhizome, so I threw it in the 10-gallon tank It took a long
time to get going, but I'm glad now that I didn't throw it away. I will
probably cut a portion of the plant off and put it in my 20-gallon

James Newville
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.