RE: What are the risk of yeast seeping into water?

> Could yeast pose a serious algae problem
> like Thomas Barr said? What kind of algae? And how
> it can create an algae bloom?

Well, I don't know what Tom said, but I think you're
asking for trouble with that set up.  The yeast may
not cause an algae bloom, but they're certainly
capable of colonizing your tank and turning it into a
yeast factory.  All it takes is one rogue yeast cell,
some Oxygen and a few nutrients, and your tank becomes
a milky white mess.

> Pls do not advise me to buy a CO2 gas cylinder or
> build an external DIY CO2 system. IMO, they are so
> unsightly and bulky, I have no space 4 'em :(

Ok.  ;)