Re: Best CO2 system value

> Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 15:38:41 -0700 (PDT)
> From: "S. Hieber" <shieber at yahoo_com>
> Subject: Best CO2 system value
>
> You can piece together a system for less money, but it takes some
> shopping around, finding a few fittings, and waiting for delivery.  And
> your time and patience might be worth more than you might save. Email
> me if you want some more detailed suggestions on a low(er) cost valve
> and tank.
>
> Scott

I like Dave Gomberg's system. Simple cheap, and (if I learn to listen)
accompanied by excellent guidance. [Worth more than the hardware, IMHO.]

Wright

--
Wright Huntley,  Fremont CA, USA,  510 494-8679     huntley1 at home_com

In retrospect it becomes clear that hindsight is definitely overrated.

              http://environmental.networkroom.com/