Best CO2 system value

I'd like some input on the best VALUE CO2 system. Price is a concern, but so
is quality. I had ordered the Eheim kit from petwarehouse.com (not petS) but
it's been backordered for over 2 weeks and nobody returns my email inquiries
(3 unanswered so far). I'm getting a little fed-up/impatient and have been
looking around at other systems. The Gomberg system seems okay, as does the
one at M3. Both of those require the add'l expenditure for bubble counter
and diffuser/reactor, so they end up costing a little more. Anyone have any
positive/negative experiences with any of these systems or positive
experience with ones not listed? Any help appreciated. Thanks.