Public Service Announcement: SAEs for Sale in Colorado

The last time I was in Neptune's at University and County Line Road (just
south of Denver), their plant tanks were full of SAE's.  Mostly small ones,
but they took my two 3-inch plus guys in trade and had a couple more larger
ones already in the tanks.  The plant tanks were also full of Amano shrimp
and some bigger shrimp (rock shrimp?).  Anyway huge things that didn't move
while the SAEs and Amano shrimp fled the net with great success.  I don't
remember the price, but it wasn't excessive.

I've always been able to find small SAEs at Denizens of the Deep in Fort
Collins, and cruising various PetsMarts in the Denver and outlying areas
almost always will find you a tank with some, although I've never bought
any from them.

They just aren't that hard to get in the Denver area.

Ellen O'Connell
Parker, CO
Ellen O'Connell
mailto:oconnell_wadeash at ix_netcom.com