I run the list & I'm not getting it!

Folks -

It looks like there has been a major barf in the mailer at actwin.com - I
think most people *aren't* getting digests; I haven't gotten them for the
last two days.

At the same time, I'm sure you can understand that Mark has a lot on his
plate right now - the business of running ActWin and earning a living,
[Redacted] and his life in general.
I can't promise that the APD will be his Numero Uno priority nor do I
think it should be.  It's not like any of us pay for it, right?  And
remember that the archiving system IS working; the URL is
http://www.actwin.com/fish/aquatic-plants/index.php

A lot of you have written to me about the problem; I hope you're reading
the archives and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.  Mark *is* aware
of this.  Also be aware that tracking this kind of trouble down can be
very time-consuming.

Cynthia